Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Luxury Furnisher Datamine (Oct 16, 2020 to Apr 9, 2021)

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry I didn't get this out with Update 27 stuff. Just realized next week is the last theme on the previous datamine. These items are from Update 27 and 28 datamines.

Dates are assigned based on the previous order of luxury themes.

*Witch's theme may be moved to coincide with Witches Festival in game

*Wedding theme does not seem to have any additions on the Update 28 PTS so I shifted the order so it will be after Hew's Bane and should have new items added in the Q1 DLC in 2021. Not sure how this will line up with Heart's Day in game.

Reach (Oct 16 and Oct 23, 2020)
ZCBRqq7.png

Wolfhunter (Oct 30 and Nov 6, 2020)
5Ew0pMt.png

Witch's (Nov 13 and Nov 20, 2020)
7O9qcrV.png

Orsinium (Nov 27 and Dec 4, 2020)
dKr4cwm.png

Hunting (Dec 11 and Dec 18, 2020)
GmcueTU.png

Clockwork (Dec 25, 2020 and Jan 1, 2021)
HKm0R2p.png

Crafting (Jan 8 and Jan 15, 2021)
bhqQ2Aj.png

Signs (Jan 22 and Jan 29, 2021)
Kn1R8B6.png

Ancient Orc (Feb 5 and Feb 12, 2021)
zC5lyc7.png

Riekling (Feb 19 and Feb 26, 2021)
oyzTxfd.png

Ayleid (Mar 5 and Mar 12, 2021)
3etX7Bc.png

Alinor (Mar 19 and Mar 26, 2021)
wdezCCh.png

Hew's Bane (Apr 2 and Apr 9, 2021)
Wg98Rrw.png

For returning items you can visit benevolentbowd's great site listing all luxury items to date.
Edited by Mix on September 27, 2020 1:49AM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally the little mammoth and bear statues from Orsinium!! [insert its been 87 years meme]
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    Finally the little mammoth and bear statues from Orsinium!! [insert its been 87 years meme]

I feel the same way about the Wisteria trellis I've wanted since Summerset came out!
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I feel the same way about the Wisteria trellis I've wanted since Summerset came out!
    I was going to fangirl hard about the animal figurines and the flower trellis, but you two did it already, lol! :smiley: No longer shall those gorgeous wisterias taunt me every time I walk the streets of Alinor! No longer shall those figurines taunt me from the Hammerdeath loading screen! They are finally obtainable, yay!

(Now do musical instruments, weapons, and armor, ok? >_> Those are still there on the house loading screens we have and they are rubbing salt in the wound every time we zone into our homes. Pls? <3)
  • Buffy121
    Buffy121
    ✭✭✭
    Some very cool stuff. Thank you :)
  • Mizael
    Mizael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again for the juicy datamine <3
  • Andre_Noir
    Andre_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    At last carpets and changing room
  • Pinesy
    Pinesy
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I remember one of the first questions I asked on the forums was "Is the (now known as...) Vines, Flowering Wyrdbloom an item!?" and was disappointed to find out... no, it was not.

But, now it's coming! YES!!

I've picked a good time to come back. It's crazy how much housing has changed. Exciting stuff!
    Beezenees IGN (PC/NA)
  • TheStarfighter
    TheStarfighter
    ✭✭✭
    The telvani specimen jar and finally the animal figurine <3
  • mistpeak
    mistpeak
    Wyrdbloom vines and Alinor trellis and shrub <3
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Alinor furnishings and Wyrdblooms look beautiful! I only wish the Aylied furnishings would be more along the line of the lovely fence/grate available for Crowns — I’d love an archway or gate of similar design! :love:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on October 25, 2020 2:27PM
  • MörKi
    MörKi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a lot of really good stuff 😒

And again nothing from Argonian/Murkmire. Although these have been in the game for a long time...
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Thanks for the update

PN
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MörKi If there are items you want to see as furniture please request them. There are a couple threads in this forum you could add to or you could make one focused on Argonians/Murkmire items.

I know I took a lot of screenshots during my Murkmire adventuring of neat things we don't have yet, I might have to dig through those!
  • mythlover20
    mythlover20
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't the Vines, Flowering Wyrdbloom a crown store item? I'm pretty sure I bought one of them.
    "In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

mythlover20/The Plant Baron

Officer in Blood Moon Traders trade guild.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff but need more, more, more 😜
  • mythlover20
    mythlover20
    ✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    5Ew0pMt.png

Yeah, I think the Vines, Flowering Wyrdbloom might be these flowers from the Purchase Tab. They're called "Flowers, Midnight Glory." At the very least the icon on the tooltip description appears identical to me. There's also a red version called "Flower Spray: Crimson Daisies" in the Purchase Tab.

3uu1yxmge4sx.png
    buc00o0qvrvb.png

7jp0ul3r069t.png

k56yeylkr7eh.png
    "In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those do look similar to the tooltip icon. Maybe they are a different shade of blue? We'll know for sure in a few weeks :smile:
  • mythlover20
    mythlover20
    ✭✭✭
    It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they do turn out to be similar or identical. It's the kind of thing ZoS would definitely do. I mean, they do make chapters free for eso plus users a year after everyone else buys them. This would not surprise me in the slightest.

I'll still be spending all my gold on them, anyway. I'm The Plant Baron, after all. XD

Sorry, it's an in-guild joke.

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was really happy to see those too! I've been wanting them as furnishings since I first noticed them in the game (not long after housing was introduced, which is when I started paying closer attention to how NPC houses are decorated). I was over the moon when UESP listed them as furnishings with designs available, then disappointed again when I found out they weren't actually in the game.

I'll definitely be saving money to make sure I can buy them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My poor, poor gold supply. 😞
  • OfTheEight
    OfTheEight
    ✭✭
    As usually nothing for the Eight divine
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OfTheEight wrote: »
    As usually nothing for the Eight divine

We had a number of releases recently for the Eight Divines. Their weeks simply don't fall within the period of time encompassed by this datamine, that's all.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5Ew0pMt.png

Yeah, I think the Vines, Flowering Wyrdbloom might be these flowers from the Purchase Tab. They're called "Flowers, Midnight Glory." At the very least the icon on the tooltip description appears identical to me. There's also a red version called "Flower Spray: Crimson Daisies" in the Purchase Tab.

3uu1yxmge4sx.png
    buc00o0qvrvb.png

7jp0ul3r069t.png

k56yeylkr7eh.png

I believe that these will be glowing, like the Wyrdbloom cluster and like the flowers in Treehenge, Malabal Tor.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 5, 2020 12:57AM
  • mythlover20
    mythlover20
    ✭✭✭

I believe that these will be glowing, like the Wyrdbloom cluster, like the flowers in Treehenge, Malabal Tor and in the areas of the Glenmoril Sisters in Glenumbra.

Oh, that would be lovely!

• BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mix According to my records, witches festival and hearts day items appear at the same time each year just before the relative event. Items that would appear according to their 56 week rotation are postponed until after the event weeks.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I didn't get this out with Update 27 stuff. Just realized next week is the last theme on the previous datamine. These items are from Update 27 and 28 datamines.

Dates are assigned based on the previous order of luxury themes.

*Witch's theme may be moved to coincide with Witches Festival in game

*Wedding theme does not seem to have any additions on the Update 28 PTS so I shifted the order so it will be after Hew's Bane and should have new items added in the Q1 DLC in 2021. Not sure how this will line up with Heart's Day in game.

Reach (Oct 16 and Oct 23, 2020)
    ZCBRqq7.png

5Ew0pMt.png

Witch's (Nov 13 and Nov 20, 2020)
    7O9qcrV.png

Orsinium (Nov 27 and Dec 4, 2020)
    dKr4cwm.png

Hunting (Dec 11 and Dec 18, 2020)
    GmcueTU.png

Clockwork (Dec 25, 2020 and Jan 1, 2021)
    HKm0R2p.png

Crafting (Jan 8 and Jan 15, 2021)
    bhqQ2Aj.png

Signs (Jan 22 and Jan 29, 2021)
    Kn1R8B6.png

Ancient Orc (Feb 5 and Feb 12, 2021)
    zC5lyc7.png

Riekling (Feb 19 and Feb 26, 2021)
    oyzTxfd.png

Ayleid (Mar 5 and Mar 12, 2021)
    3etX7Bc.png

Alinor (Mar 19 and Mar 26, 2021)
    wdezCCh.png

Hew's Bane (Apr 2 and Apr 9, 2021)
    Wg98Rrw.png

For returning items you can visit benevolentbowd's great site listing all luxury items to date.

The wedding stuff are usually the two weeks before Hearts Day. Since they haven't appeared Feb 05, 2021, they will likely appear next week.
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignore last comment. I'll let you know after the vendor appears in 20 mins. :smile:
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wedding stuff was tonight. Great, I don't have to change my youtube video. hehe
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What was weird is that the only new item was the Redguard carpets, rolled, which would seem to fit more with the Hew's Bane stuff than the wedding stuff.

Perhaps they shifted the wedding theme in the rotation, but forgot to do the same with the new items?
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    What was weird is that the only new item was the Redguard carpets, rolled, which would seem to fit more with the Hew's Bane stuff than the wedding stuff.

Perhaps they shifted the wedding theme in the rotation, but forgot to do the same with the new items?

I hope for no reason other then I want them that they throw in the trellises this next week.