The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wayrest Sewers II - stuck at first door/gate again.. After so many years

Swordancer
Swordancer
✭✭✭
The same bug, from the beginning of the game when it was released. Since I remeber. Still not fixed? How is that even possible? I mean I work as dev. I would be fired if something like this had happened. It was repeorted before, probably many times. I remember people writing about it on Discord, game chat. What the hell is going on here?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's one skeleton that tracks under the grate at the very beginning.

Drop down, kill him off, door will work like a champ. As a tank I always try to chain him up top before he has a chance to go underneath.

In WS I, it's the croc that gets stuck on the opposing grate, enroute to Slimecraw.

It's an almost 7 year old, 5 minute fix they're simply too lazy to do.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Swordancer
    Swordancer
    ✭✭✭
    There's one skeleton that tracks under the grate at the very beginning.

Drop down, kill him off, door will work like a champ. As a tank I always try to chain him up top before he has a chance to go underneath.

In WS I, it's the croc that gets stuck on the opposing grate, enroute to Slimecraw.

It's an almost 7 year old, 5 minute fix they're simply too lazy to do.

If I were too lazy to fix some bug like that, I would be fired a long time ago. I would quit myself out of shame. This is something unforgivable.