The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lambent Shadowmane Courser [Showcase]

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-nBUOG6v9g

I thought some people would like to see this.
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice I wished I could have seen you do its mount though. Normal raidant are supposed to have a nord chant when summoned. My Auric Saber Cat doesn't have it. The regular non-horse is also missing it. Does your radiant make a nord chant when first summoned?
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »
    Nice I wished I could have seen you do its mount though. Normal raidant are supposed to have a nord chant when summoned. My Auric Saber Cat doesn't have it. The regular non-horse is also missing it. Does your radiant make a nord chant when first summoned?

Oh! It's tucked into the beginning with the Harrowstorm. I probably should have done it a few more times though. No, no Nord chant. It makes a soft kind of "poof" sound when you mount and spawns crystals on the ground.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this the next crate set to come out? Halloween time?
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Atherakhia wrote: »
    Is this the next crate set to come out? Halloween time?

Nope, it’s available right now!
    And thanks for sharing @Versispellis, looks awesome!!