The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

question about buying greymore for a friend

axecidential
axecidential
Soul Shriven
My friends birthday is coming up in 2 days, both of them are twins and both dont have greymore. Can i buy them at the sale price and gift them the keys or something? Not sure how to go about this.
Edited by axecidential on September 25, 2020 10:49PM
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friends birthday is coming up in 2 days, both of them are twins and both dont have greymore. Can i buy them at the sale price and gift them the keys or something? Not sure how to go about this.

I know someone who went through this just the other day and there's no way to "gift" it. You could buy them a gift card that covers the full cost though or paypal them the money, etc.. (unless you know them well enough to let them just use your card but probably best to do one of the other options I mentioned).
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I know someone who went through this just the other day and there's no way to "gift" it. You could buy them a gift card that covers the full cost though or paypal them the money, etc.. (unless you know them well enough to let them just use your card but probably best to do one of the other options I mentioned).

Or can just buy greymoor from retailers and they sending you digital key to redeem code on official eso site. You can give them this code as a gift.
    Dont see why zos should ban you for gifting game to your friends/family.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Or can just buy greymoor from retailers and they sending you digital key to redeem code on official eso site. You can give them this code as a gift.
    Dont see why zos should ban you for gifting game to your friends/family.

No one said they'd ban you for buying it for your friends. My solution works lol.

There's NO FUNCTION to "select Gift" for Expansions, only for DLC.