The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Radiant Apex Audio Bug. Auric Saber Cat Duskwalker has no Nord chant like the regular Sovngarde mout

Aptonoth
Aptonoth
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says I think this is a glitch it seems weird to have all the radiant apex mounts not make the cool Nord chant. How else would I know if they are from Sovngard? In a way the regular mounts seem cooler than the radiant apex. Can you fix this? Thanks for hearing about the bug.
Edited by Aptonoth on September 25, 2020 9:58PM
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
    Also the regular non radiant horse is also missing it’s nord chant sound when being summoned. Are these going to be getting fixed? I payed lots of money for the radian apex. Thanks for your time.
    Edited by Aptonoth on September 25, 2020 11:40PM