The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No Impressario furnishings for the Lost Treasures of Skyrim Event? :(

AdamBourke
AdamBourke
✭✭✭✭✭
The only thing I ever really buy from the Impressario are the furnishings - So I was disappointed to see that there were non available for this event. Anyone else feel the same?
PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would have been nice but I guess not everyone is into housing so it has to be varied. I'd have loved to see that hourglass in there for sure.
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the previous two or three events (I didnt play during midyear event), they had style pages, furnishings, group repair kit.

This time they have style pages, a pet and the group repair kit.

I dont see why they couldn't have added a few furnishings as well this time - its not like they are ever new furnishings, just existing ones that are easier to get during that event...
    PS4 - EU

• RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AdamBourke wrote: »
    In the previous two or three events (I didnt play during midyear event), they had style pages, furnishings, group repair kit.

This time they have style pages, a pet and the group repair kit.

I dont see why they couldn't have added a few furnishings as well this time - its not like they are ever new furnishings, just existing ones that are easier to get during that event...

I agree. I think most of my tickets will go to waste this event. Nothing I want to buy here. I already have 5 of the outfit pages from loot boxes.
    PC EU
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think most of my tickets will go to waste this event.

Yeah - I bought the pet just because I started the event with 11 tickets. I'm not interested in outfit styles - especially not ones that go into the special category and not Light/Medium/Heavy.. Maybe crafting styles would entice me slightly more as I still need the true style master achievement. I'll buy some of them just because I will have spare tickets, not because I really want them.

PS4 - EU

• prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would've been nice if, to tie into the event, they sold some gold-rarity furnishing leads for 10 tickets each. Something gets excavated and it'd make those last few missing one easier to get.