The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

307 error

lurkin777
lurkin777
✭✭✭
Booted from the server.

Why?

I was doing alchemy leveling. Why would I get booted for this or is there a server thing going on???
  • Leslik
    Leslik
    ✭✭✭
    I was doing exactly the same. Leveling alchemy then suddenly booted and 307 trying to log in.

It's taken a few mins but i'm logging back in now
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    I got back in now.

I was actually selling the items I made for the alchemy leveling.
  • Leslik
    Leslik
    ✭✭✭
    Nope I tell a lie I got in for about 30 seconds then booted again
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that. I have not been booted again but am done doing alchemy.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Error 307 indicates you've been disconnected from the server, which can sometimes be for inactivity. When this happens, you should wait for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to login again. If you are repeatedly getting this error message please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • pyxis2025
    pyxis2025
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone, I just experiences this problem. I was at an alchemy station and had completed 4 or 5 new items and was suddenly kicked of with a 307 error. Is customer service working on this bug?

thanks
  • FriedArgonians
    Just happened to me now also
  • Gigglez
    Gigglez
    ✭✭
    Yup, levelling up alchemy on a character and boom, "booted from server. Error 307"
    The fact that you can't get back in is unbelievable.
    A crash is one thing but locking you out is rediculous. Account too, not like you can even play another character.
    Paying for a game and repeatedly not being able to play is becoming too much of a rip off
    Edited by Gigglez on November 27, 2020 4:10PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is now a few months old we are going to close the thread. If you are still running into Error 307 you can start a new discussion if one does not exist recently.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.