The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Potentates vs Trainee

Zeromaz
Zeromaz
✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to get opinions on best bang for my dollar. In terms of efficiency, would i be better off filling up two pieces with Potentates 2 piece bonus or Trainee’s 2 piece on a stam NB in pvp? 3% seems trivial, but so does the health and magicka. Anyone have suggestions?

I use the Bear Haunch right now and am thinking if i use Trainee, move a few stat points from stam into health, i could run Hissmir Fish-Eye for 88 extra stam and magicka regen. Any advice?

Already have a monster set, these available slots happen to be exclusively jewelry.
Edited by Zeromaz on September 24, 2020 5:23PM
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If u use stealth, go with trainee. If you go with dark cloak, use potentates.
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3% damage mitigation is nothing to sneeze at. It's roughly equal to ~2k in resistances.
    PC | NA | CP 2.2k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    or use a two piece weapon damage, healing done/taken, resistances or even stam recov. Personally could just run agility as well or run a arena weapon like master's bow and change set on weapons to jewelry.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about one mythic and one trainee?
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • JinxxND
    JinxxND
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zeromaz wrote: »
    Just wanted to get opinions on best bang for my dollar. In terms of efficiency, would i be better off filling up two pieces with Potentates 2 piece bonus or Trainee’s 2 piece on a stam NB in pvp? 3% seems trivial, but so does the health and magicka. Anyone have suggestions?

I use the Bear Haunch right now and am thinking if i use Trainee, move a few stat points from stam into health, i could run Hissmir Fish-Eye for 88 extra stam and magicka regen. Any advice?

Already have a monster set, these available slots happen to be exclusively jewelry.

Def the trainee for your playstyle the 3% isn't bad from potentates but your will get more value at lower resistances with the extra mag/health
    Edited by JinxxND on September 30, 2020 3:39AM
    PC NA -
    'Jinxx - Nightblade
    'Jinxx X Necromancer