The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disabling Assassination Camera disables Vampire feed

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
ok... not sure what's up with this now - turned the

I only noticed this today (9/23), prior to last week's patch, vampire's could still feed if assassination camera was off. I keep the camera off because I do kill a lot of NPC's with the blade of Woe, and I"m still getting stuck inside furniture on a regular basis.
Turning assasination camer off did allow me to feed, and then turning it back on was still ok. However, it seems my targets are more limtied now> I know I got feed synergy on other vampires (gray host) previously, as well as falmer and draugr, both of which are excluded now. I don't play this character often, but I had to search for a target to feed in black reach, and I know I have fed on a vampire there before.
Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on September 24, 2020 3:05AM
  • webgeo99
    webgeo99
    ✭✭
    Still cain't advance vampire stage while magelight is on the bar as well!