The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

This latest aoe test.

MCBIZZLE300
MCBIZZLE300
✭✭✭✭✭
Seems to have worked for me, Ive had a good evening of pvp with minimal lag or delays. Dont rly know where where else to write this so thought id write it on here.
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you playing on dead NA server ?
    EU PC is lagging like hell all prime time (ballblobs around as usual)
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tammany wrote: »
    Are you playing on dead NA server ?
    EU PC is lagging like hell all prime time (ballblobs around as usual)

Im on eu, it seems fine to me.
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox here. What’s the test this week?
    XBox One - NA
  • ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Last night on PC NA noCP was worse than ever. Tons of people just logged off bc of the AOE cost increases and skills/dodge/break free/everything not working.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not lagging anymore. I'm straight up disconnecting without being kicked from game even, I can run around for several minutes unable to interact with anything
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA CP has been super laggy the past 2 nights, and then the lag starts to die down as people log for the night.
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's funny, early in the week when the testing phases start you see a decrease but by the time Friday hits performance goes down the toilet.
    Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
  • JinxxND
    JinxxND
    ✭✭✭✭
    AoE testing seems to not affected lag at all the only change I've felt is the increased skill delay
    PC NA -
    'Jinxx - Nightblade
    'Jinxx X Necromancer
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems a tad better, but still way far away from where it needs to be.

When break-free actually breaks you free with a full bar of stamina you will know it is fixed.