The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Monthly veya hair post.

xclassgaming
xclassgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
Y'know the drill.

we want it zos

you'll make alot of money.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/portside-shave/

And this one. I have been begging for it for at least a year.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh look, another time they used an NPC only hairstyle that we've been begging for for ages in a promo shot...
    59bdc9dd749ad76f8163148e20ea6e51.jpg

Come on ZOS, please start releasing some more cosmetics already! We've gotten only two brand new hairstyles in the past year and a half, and both of those are in crates. We haven't even seen an old hairstyle rerelease since last July, so even the older styles like Heroic Poet have been gone from the store for ages!

Please start releasing things like Short Mussed Wave or Unruly Bangs, or this unnamed style here. I know Short Mussed Wave's been in so many promo pics lately, and yet we've never had access to that style.

I'll echo from above:
    We finally got one, but what about the others?

You know, if they're not made available, we won't be able to give you the money for them...
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, another time they used an NPC only hairstyle that we've been begging for for ages in a promo shot...

Come on ZOS, please start releasing some more cosmetics already! We've gotten only two brand new hairstyles in the past year and a half, and both of those are in crates. We haven't even seen an old hairstyle rerelease since last July, so even the older styles like Heroic Poet have been gone from the store for ages!

Please start releasing things like Short Mussed Wave or Unruly Bangs, or this unnamed style here. I know Short Mussed Wave's been in so many promo pics lately, and yet we've never had access to that style.

I'll echo from above:

You know, if they're not made available, we won't be able to give you the money for them...

I don't get it.

Veya hair, especially, would sell amazingly. there must be a reason as to why they are not releasing it. but i cannot think of one honestly.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because of "unique NPC" appearances or some such nonsense I imagine. It's the only reason I can think of as other mmos have used that excuse to no allow something.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because of "unique NPC" appearances or some such nonsense I imagine. It's the only reason I can think of as other mmos have used that excuse to no allow something.

It's not even unique, a bunch of npcs are using it already inlcuding master writ merchant.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • CoolBlast3
    CoolBlast3
    ✭✭✭✭
    veya hair now
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'll echo from above:

I don't get it.

Veya hair, especially, would sell amazingly. there must be a reason as to why they are not releasing it. but i cannot think of one honestly.

Same with the coat clothing from Orsinium (which a lot of NPCs are wearing since then). It's stylish, immersive and from what I've seen in-game dyes beautifully.

I used to think that they try to avoid stuff that everyone would be wearing or stuff that would let people recreate popular NPC, but look at the amount of "Fennorians" running around. So, either I'm wrong or they got sloppy in that department too.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

I'll echo from above:

I don't get it.

Same with the coat clothing from Orsinium (which a lot of NPCs are wearing since then). It's stylish, immersive and from what I've seen in-game dyes beautifully.

I used to think that they try to avoid stuff that everyone would be wearing or stuff that would let people recreate popular NPC, but look at the amount of "Fennorians" running around. So, either I'm wrong or they got sloppy in that department too.

i would get it if the hairstyles were used on one chracter, e.g veyas hair was exclusive to her, or fennorians hair was exclusive to him. but like, loads of npcs have veya hair, hell even new ones in the markark dlc on the pts have the hair!