The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Feedback From the First Two Testing Environments

SgtNuttzmeg
SgtNuttzmeg
✭✭✭✭
I have read through most of the feedback from the first two test environments and I saw that a lot of people noticed the same things I did. I did notice or have a few points that I did not see mentioned and I wanted to bring up. These opinions are formed by my experience running in a competitive group during primetime on PC NA.

From these tests I have developed a few preliminary recommendations:

1. The first testing environment was too unforgiving to solo, small group or casual players. It also created a situation in which optimized groups over-sustained and certain class kits would have to be completely reworked. Zergs were the death to anybody that wasn't careful as they could literally stand in one spot and spam single target spamables with impunity.
2. The second testing environment had no discernable effect on the lag or latency issues.
3. Despite a significant reduction in lag and latency and to reiterate a crucial point about the first test phase, the lack of proper testers during the first phase pretty much nullifies the results of that test as we cannot be sure if it is because the server wasn't completely loaded or if it was because there weren't multiple faction stacks with multiple ball groups.
4. It quickly became apparent that a lot of roles spent a lot of time not doing anything during the first testing phase. This is because there is a bit of a lack of good single target utility abilities for PVP group play and a lack of single target magicka healing spamables. Healers and Supports would cast an aoe and have to light or heavy attack for 3 seconds while they waited. We need more skills like Silver Leash, Bone Shield, etc etc.
5. Siege Damage was really overturned. You could really feel coldfire even in Grey Host.
6. These environments significantly hurt stam DDs in competitive groups as most of these builds heavily rely on AOE spamables. It would be good to get a stamina version of Proxy Det. Especially now that we now have a stamina version of VD.
Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs