The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Another "Stuck in queue" thread. ~SOLVED~

illuvator
illuvator
✭✭
+1 to the list of users who have at least 1 char stuck in an infinite auto queue unable to group up or run any dungeons, that also received the exact same generic response from customer support brushing me off, ignoring what I actually said in my ticket and basically blaming the player for what is obviously a rampant and well known issue. Ticket 200922-000822.
Edited by illuvator on September 23, 2020 2:25AM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @illuvator

We can confirm that they latest reply to your ticket has been received and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • illuvator
    illuvator
    ✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_Adrikoth thank you for your response and for looking into my ticket! As of this time I am still experiencing the infinite auto queue glitch on the character in question, and am still waiting on that reply for support. I will update this thread with a resolution when one is reached!
  • illuvator
    illuvator
    ✭✭
    UPDATE: So no resolution found yet, however I was instructed by another player to join a large group in the desert zone and then travel to a player in the group and leave. After getting to the location of the group and clicking leave my game client froze and disconnected me, dropping me back to the login screen. When I logged back in I was no longer in the group, however the infinite auto queue was back - this solution did not work for me.

UPDATE 2: I received a response from Customer Support with the following instructions:
    "Please try having another player invite you to group, and then queue as a group for the Dungeon. Once done, check your notifications and see if the option to join the Dungeon becomes available. If it does, decline, and then leave group, which should then allow you to queue as normal."

After following these instructions my character was able to queue for a Dungeon as expected, and the unending queue did not return after I restarted the game client and logged back in.

Thank you to the Elder Scrolls Online Team for your help in resolving this issue!

Edited by illuvator on September 23, 2020 1:56AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP's issue now resolved, we are closing this discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.