The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Meta right now for PVE?

DraggOOn_021
Hey there.
Im a returning player, was wondering about current meta in PvE , especially interested in state of stamblade (my main back in the days) any help?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately we've been stuck in a mag dps meta for several patches. This is magnified on console with the inability to change skill/gear loadouts quickly.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamblade is definitely viable, but has taken a backseat to stam necro and stamplar. I mained a stamblade for a while, but stopped once they fixed stam necro. Funny thing, is depending on when you last played, the meta is back to Relequen + AY + Selenes.

However, @Danksta is correct. Stamina has certainly been outpaced by magicka players this year for group PVE content. Upside is I got to dust off the ole magblade as its relevant again
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mag dps will get nerfed next patch. People currently reporting 10k dps loss on pts. And with new buffs added to 21 mil dummy, most stam builds can probably parse 100k+.
    Dunno what you guys talking about. Mag gets shafted every patch lately.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »
    Mag dps will get nerfed next patch. People currently reporting 10k dps loss on pts. And with new buffs added to 21 mil dummy, most stam builds can probably parse 100k+.
    Dunno what you guys talking about. Mag gets shafted every patch lately.

Go look at some logs and you will see that mag is very clearly meta. OP was asking about current meta, next patch is irrelevant here.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA