The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

LF PS4 EU players - achievement hunters etc - prefer Oceanic

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
As title says, I'm looking for some new friends to play with, with the intention of getting more achievements done. I'm happy to play with anyone but as I'm in Australia anyone who's in UK/ EU will be btw 8-10 hours behind so would limit play time, probably to weekends.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    Not oceanic but SEA, so maybe 3 hours ahead of you.
    Atm mostly plays on weekends though.
    PS gt same as forum name.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What type of in game achievements are you currently hunting and need help for?
    I am an in game achievement hunter too, UK. Recently returned after a few years off. I am looking for other achievement hunters too for daily quest sharing, hard and obscure dungeon achievements, possibly fishing partners ect.
    Basically any achievement that is better done with others or needs others.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly vet dungeons; I did all my fishing (except Skyrim) years ago. I've seen you around, here and there :)
    Edited by LadyLethalla on September 30, 2020 8:30PM
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen me running around doing something stupid probably lol
    Pretty much all my time in game is doing something to work towards achievements, motifs ect or talking crap with people. I'm genuinely helpful too.

Because I have been off for 2+ years I have so much solo content to catch up on, I'm not in a rush to be ticking off odd vet dungeon achievements or doing vet dungeons and trials at all. I don't know the mechs of the last 12-14 dungeons and am rusty at the dungeons before that as well. I need to refarm VMA, VDSA, not done BRP or the new trials...lot of content to do which is a good thing.

I'm a tank main, solid tank, I was end game trial tank before I dropped the game. Now I am respec to do overland content (trash farming gear) am doing antiquities for the motifs right now, then will be farming leads.

That being said, if you want to so something specific and need help I can/would be able to make a "date" and respec specifically to get something done, even if it is something that I don't need I'm happy to help as well as It will help me get back into dungeon running and remembering mecs too, as I said I am rusty.
    For example if we have a good team that wants to run a specific dungeon one day until we get no death or speed run I would be more than happy to set aside time to get a job done.

You seen me around, message me on PSN if you want to set time to do something.
    Also when I finish all my solo stuff I will be looking for dream teams to be farming content like VDSA and VBRP and dungeons too so we can PSN friendo if you like.
    Edited by Stinkyremy on October 1, 2020 5:19AM
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, I have yet to do VDSA or even set foot in BRP... will send a FR later, when I'm on.