The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game Still Stuttering

vivisectvib16_ESO
vivisectvib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Previous thread was closed for being "a few months old" - when it was actually only open 2 months to the day.. and since when does a thread about an issue that fails to be addressed by dev need to be closed due to how long it's been open? Strange. Anyway..

6sec into the video below to see what I'm talking about. Sick and tired of it.

https://youtu.be/a15keGgZFrM
Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on September 21, 2020 2:15PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here. PS4 NA. Not quite on par with the 20 second lag spike freezes I’ve been encountering in Western Skyrim... and yes, I know... it’s the event... but then don’t have an event that puts everyone in the same zone if the cheap not so mega servers can’t handle it.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on September 26, 2020 11:10PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If the troubleshooting posted in this thread has not helped, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've started one @ZOS_BillE, to no response.
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, me too. Submitted a ticket but no response yet
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

If you could please provide your ticket numbers we would be happy to check in on them for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

If you could please provide your ticket numbers we would be happy to check in on them for you.

Forgive me, but how do I find those? I'm more than happy to provide them, but I didn't take a screenshot when I got the confirmation response, which was dumb on my part.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

@ZOS_Adrikoth This is my most recent 200726-009317
    Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on October 3, 2020 4:20PM
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

Forgive me, but how do I find those? I'm more than happy to provide them, but I didn't take a screenshot when I got the confirmation response, which was dumb on my part.

You should get an automatic email when you submit that has the ticket number in it.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @vivisectvib16_ESO

Thanks for taking the time to provide this ticket number. Please be aware that Feedback tickets such as this do not receive direct support like other ticket types do, as mentioned here.

If you could open a new ticket via help.elderscrollsonloine.com, preferably using the Technical Support category, this will ensure that it gets routed to the proper team for some assistance.

@Auberon1983 in addition to the reply above, you can also view your tickets from the "My Support" tab at the top our help site while you are logged in.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on October 3, 2020 4:29PM
    Staff Post
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been having this issue too even in near empty zones (when fishing in clockwork city for example) which means it's not you know the normal lag of populated areas, and none of the troubleshooting has helped. This is definitely something up with the game, and not a problem on our end.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth, submitted a ticket detailing everything, including the fact that I've done all trouble shooting and was told to contact Sony to troubleshoot?? Why do y'all not want to recognize that there is an issue that is reappearing again after existing and being fixed previously, and is being reported by several users?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @vivisectvib16_ESO

It appears that your most recent ticket has been responded to about an hour ago.
    Staff Post