Maintenance for the week of May 10:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 12, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)
PC/Mac Patch Notes v6.1.7
Edited by john.sheehan on September 21, 2020 10:20AM
The Elder Scrolls Online v6.1.7 fixes a number of combat-related issues, including mount stamina draining too quickly, movement-position abilities becoming locked out, the inability to progress the Vampire skill line while feeding, and more. We’ve also fixed a few game crashes and some housing related bugs, including not being able to duel in Stillwaters Retreat. The size of this patch is approximately 88MBGeneral
- Fixed an issue where mount stamina could drain irregularly fast in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where movement position abilities, such at leaps or charges, could become locked out after being affected by an Immunity area like Imperial City spawns.
- Fixed an issue where you could not progress the Vampire Skill line while feeding if you had Radiant Magelight slotted. The light was just too brilliant for your dark deeds.
- Fixed an issue where your character animations could break while using a personality.
- Fixed an issue where engaging in combat with some Lich monsters could cause your game to lock up or crash.
- Fixed an issue if you had most abilities unlocked, you could start seeing some abilities as acquirable when you had already acquired them. This issue was also preventing you from bar swapping or reviving after death.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing housing path nodes.
- Fixed an issue where the appearance of the “Dwarven Table, Refined” furnishing changed unexpectedly. This furnishing once again has its original, intended appearance.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from dueling in Stillwaters Retreat.
- Fixed an issue that caused a minimum loading time of 10 seconds. Now, if a short load can be completed under 10 seconds, it will be. Longer load times are unaffected.
- Fixed a very rare crash that was most common in high intensity combat scenarios with many characters.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash while in the Crown Crate menu.
- The link to purchase crowns now points to the Stadia store.
- Fixed an issue where recently grouped players were not appearing in the recent players list.
- Fixed an issue with monsters in relation to how they evaluate targets. They will now react to players much more predictably, especially in situations where a large number of players and monsters are located (such as in dungeons or trials).
- That Which Was Lost: The bounty hunter can now be pickpocked at part of Velsa's quest for the Thieves Guild.