The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Zos pls increase the duration of vampire stages after feeding

Centurionax
Centurionax
✭✭✭
Its annoying to hold you stage in pvp.
And why not make it 1 day per stage or 10 hours
  • Nova_J
    Nova_J
    ✭✭✭✭

Because that would be ridiculous, 4 hours is long enough as it is. You have food to increase your stages, in pvp it shouldn't be a problem.
  • Centurionax
    Centurionax
    ✭✭✭
    Nova_J wrote: »

Because that would be ridiculous, 4 hours is long enough as it is. You have food to increase your stages, in pvp it shouldn't be a problem.

Why would that be redicules?
    Are u a vampire in pvp? And not stage 1?
  • Nova_J
    Nova_J
    ✭✭✭✭

Why would that be redicules?
    Are u a vampire in pvp? And not stage 1?

Because its 4 hours that is a really long time. And yes I have a pvp vamp that I use at stage 3 and 4, and I have no problem with its stages. They have food and drinks that can increase and decrease your stages, I'm really not seeing why you would have an issue with this.
    Edited by Nova_J on September 20, 2020 12:58PM
  • Centurionax
    Centurionax
    ✭✭✭

The food increases your stage to max if u wannt to be stage 2 with food you have to use 1 bloody marry so you are at stage 4 then 2 from that one wich lowers it and then your own buff food so you need 4 meals to keep stage 2 every 4 hours!
  • Nova_J
    Nova_J
    ✭✭✭✭

The food increases your stage to max if u wannt to be stage 2 with food you have to use 1 bloody marry so you are at stage 4 then 2 from that one wich lowers it and then your own buff food so you need 4 meals to keep stage 2 every 4 hours!

......or you can just feed on someone. They do have people you can eat in cyrodil.
  • Centurionax
    Centurionax
    ✭✭✭
    Not from enemy alliances only normal npcs

But whats your argument why does it have to be 4 hours?
  • Centurionax
    Centurionax
    ✭✭✭

......or you can just feed on someone. They do have people you can eat in cyrodil.

Not from alliances only from normal npcs
    But why do think it has to be 4 hours?
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 hours is fine since we have no way to control our stages as easily as we could before Greymoor. If you need to feed in PVP there are imperial camps and bandits all around the map you can snack on. Some are even on the way to certain keeps so its not like its too much of an inconvenience. If you see a red tent with the imperial diamond on it its worth checking out.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Centurionax
    Centurionax
    ✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    4 hours is fine since we have no way to control our stages as easily as we could before Greymoor. If you need to feed in PVP there are imperial camps and bandits all around the map you can snack on. Some are even on the way to certain keeps so its not like its too much of an inconvenience. If you see a red tent with the imperial diamond on it its worth checking out.

And you have to go there exactly every 4 hours else you got the wrong stage
    And that can be anyoing

You can still control your stage easy it just has a longer duration
  • Nova_J
    Nova_J
    ✭✭✭✭

And that can be anyoing

........how hard is it to stop and get a bite every 4 hours??? Its 4 freaking hours! No fight in cyrodil last that long lmaoo.
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have no problems maintaining it in Cyrodil - almost every keep has a little humanoid camp nearby.
  • Vayln_Ninetails
    Vayln_Ninetails
    ✭✭✭✭✭

just find an npc to feed on? not hard.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And that can be anyoing

........how hard is it to stop and get a bite every 4 hours??? Its 4 freaking hours! No fight in cyrodil last that long lmaoo.

It will with all them cooldowns. :trollface:

In seriousness though, I just manage mine with food. It's not that much of an inconvenience to juggle the staging, they're cheap to not only make, but also cheap on the guild stores... I never leave home without them.

I still wish they'd let us eat enemy players though. That was a buzzkill.
    Edited by Sephyr on September 20, 2020 10:55PM
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it’s ok as it is vampires should feed to stay strong we definitely need a buff that’s for sure or at the very least remove the skill cost increase.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it’s ok as it is vampires should feed to stay strong we definitely need a buff that’s for sure or at the very least remove the skill cost increase.

I can get behind this. We already have a -100% health regeneration debuff and an incentive to use the vampire skills due to their reduced cost. The non-vampire cost increase is a bit too heavy handed.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would be why you carry Corrupting and Purifying Bloody Maras to control your stage; its a resource drain and its reasonable.
    Edited by Sahidom on September 21, 2020 5:41AM
  • Xargas13
    Xargas13
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, I like having to eat once in a while, 4 hours is a long time already.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can get behind this. We already have a -100% health regeneration debuff and an incentive to use the vampire skills due to their reduced cost. The non-vampire cost increase is a bit too heavy handed.
    Yeah that’s what I’m saying they need to remove the non vampire cost increase and I actually forgot about the 0 health regeneration I never go to stage 4 lol