The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

S. Elsweyr dragons bugged

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
When dragons in S Elsweyr die, I am not being able to loot them, despite the corpse showing that I have loot available! Once the dragon did not show as "dead" for me, kept regenerating then losing health until a new dragon spawned in it's spot. All the other players very obviously looted a corpse that I did not get. Just now I was KICKED after the dragon died, and when I logged back in, the corpse is gone and a new dragon is automatically attacking me. I have not had these issues in N. Elsweyr yet, but then, only the North dragon is killed, maybe every 10 minutes.

The leads from dragons are difficult enough to obtain - losing loot is simply unacceptable.
Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on September 18, 2020 6:02PM
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I know to bar swap - still can't loot.
    No, I am not running any addons that snoop loot.
    Yes, I do reloadui.
    Options
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the current patches and large mobs including dragons I've sometimes had to stand in the middle of the corpse or walk through it to find a spot where I can loot it so I concur - something is busted.

Logging back in after a kick/weird crash and finding yourself in a different reality is normal. Remember there isn't just one instance of most parts of the game so when you crash out you can respawn in a different instance - ditto sometimes when your port somewhere via wayshrine and walk back to your old location.
    Too many toons not enough time
    Options