The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can radiant apex mounts be upgrade to allow group mounting?

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
Many players have been graced with the luck to get a radiant apex mount from crown crates. We are aware that soon group mounting is going to be introduced soon. However many of us love our radiant apex mounts and we would be very upset if we had to sacrifice using these beautiful mounts just to have to switch to these new group mounts. So is it possible or being considered that all radiant apex mounts will be upgraded to allow us to give someone a ride?
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would I switch my Radiant mount out for a group mount ? I don't even like the group mount they have, its a giant spider, I hate spiders lol
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would I switch my Radiant mount out for a group mount ? I don't even like the group mount they have, its a giant spider, I hate spiders lol

That’s why I’m asking zos to include radiant apex mounts in the update that introduces group mounting. I think that mounts as rare as those should be updated to include group mounting
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would they actually upgrade existing mounts when they can just sell them again with a new feature? It's not much different from how they resell the same exact mounts with a different texture/skin over and over. While I completely agree and it's not a bad idea, I highly doubt they would cater to your idea OP. ZoS really opened up the can of worms with their group mount announcement and the first one hasn't even been officially released yet. :#

gOXaq8c.jpeg
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer