The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Achievements Trophies

kinguardian
kinguardian
✭✭✭✭
I have been playing this game since 2014 and made my main character then. Eventhough I still have not managed to get the trophies in the achievement section.

Am I doing something wrong or do I have to take a certain potion or go on certain times?
Or is it just really bloody hard :s

For people who do not know where to look or what I mean; Journal-Achievements- Character- Scroll down to thropies.
  • MaurnaFrost
    MaurnaFrost
    ✭✭
    They're RNG based and rare. I have a total of 10 out of the 51 (52?) of the combined list.

There are a couple of other posts about them where we people were farming, say mudcrabs, for hours or even days to get 1 drop.
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have over 30.000 achievement points, including some really tedious ones like master angler and trove/cunning scamp exterminator but I'm still missing 10 trophies. I finally got a tomb urn drop after more than 20 hours of dedicated farming, shimmering alit pelt is next on my list and I have also spent several hours farming last week with no luck.

It's just really bloody hard tedious.