The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Do any craftable healing sets replenish health for allies

deevoh1991
deevoh1991
✭✭✭
Like hitis hearth or winters respite? Just wondering
Edited by deevoh1991 on September 17, 2020 10:08PM
PSN GT : Divzor
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't you heard? This is DPSO. Us healers don't matter.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Naga shaman,
    Torug's Pact,
    Seducer,
    Vastarie's Tutelage,
    Magnus' Gift,
    Redestributor,
    Coldharbour's Favorite,
    Kagrenac's hope,
    Eyes of Mara,
    Daring Corsair.

I disagree with your definition of what a healing set is anyway, but even if I agree that they can only be team support sets that leaves us with:

Naga shaman,
    Torug's,
    Vastarie's,
    Redistributor,
    Coldharbour's favorite.

You also didn't specify pve or pvp, or i missed it. Regardless, there are absolutely benefits to the sets you wouldn't consider "healing sets", such as Corsair meaning more Warhorn uptime (or if your group needs the mit, nova).
    Edited by DocFrost72 on September 17, 2020 9:01PM
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naga Shaman, Vastarie's Tutelage, Redistributor, Kag's, Eyes of Mara, Senche-Raht's Grit.

Daring Corsair will give you 100% uptime on Minor Heroism.

None are meta, but they're there if you get creative.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Deevo191

How many craftable tanking sets give buff or provides resources to the group?