The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crates that got returned.

rrimöykk
rrimöykk
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello. Probably asked before already but the search on forum is what it is and couldn't find anything.

I sent few crates to my friend a month ago. I accidentially sent wrong ones so she returned them. Ever since they have been sitting on my returned crates inventory which I cannot access or can't pick them up. I can only send them forward to some other friend.

Is there a way to get them back to me so I could open them? I sent an in-game ticket about it but no reply for a month now.

Please advise.
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    open a support ticket in game.

You will receive the autobot response

Reply to this auto-response explaining your issue again.

A customer support agent should credit you the crowns spent and remove the returned item

Same thing happened to me.......took a few days to correct but they did.

Good luck!!!
  • rrimöykk
    rrimöykk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks