The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do pets ever go on sale?

Shadowspawn42
Shadowspawn42
✭✭✭
Title. Kinda interested in the Vale Fawn, but I’d like it a lot better if it was cheaper. I haven’t been on here long enough to watch the sales. I know the Bristleneck was on sale recently, but I wasn’t sure if that was just because it’s an inventory one. So what about regular ones?

Best Answer

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't expect recent new pets to go on sale anytime soon, @Shadowspawn42 ... which the Vale Fawn is in that category.

On the plus side, a few other Blackreach Fawns have been datamined. So, keep your eyes peeled.

Remember, for pets that can be bought straight-up with Crowns (not gems), there is always the possibility of having those gifted to you for in-game gold. That way you're not out-of-pocket and the price is more palatable.

Best to use a trusted intermediary when having items gifted ... such as Tamriel Crown Exchange (TCE) or World Crown Exchange (WCE).
    Answer ✓
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    You’re probably right. I wasn’t thinking about it being new. Oh well. Guess I’ll just watch it for a while and see what happens. Anyway, thanks for the response.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very rarely. They don't like putting pets and mounts on sale, generally speaking, but will on a rare occasion.
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Weird. I’d think they would do it more often. The sale in the boar was also pretty random. I thought maybe they were discontinuing it, but apparently not.