The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC NA] A growing guild recruiting new members - Join Razum-dar's Recruits!

Lovegoods
Lovegoods
Soul Shriven
Whether you're just starting out or have been playing for years, this could be the perfect guild for you!

Come run dungeons with us and avoid the queue! Maybe we can even run a trial or two?

With no weekly minimums, you can come and go as you please without the pressure of being active daily.

With multiple 9 trait crafters online daily what more could you need?

We have weekly 50/50 raffles and an active discord.

Our main goal is helping new players get to endgame faster, in a fun, relaxed way.

Future plans for this guild include filling our guild hall with all crafting stations and running scheduled trials.

If this guild is listed, we are accepting new recruits! Must be 18+ to join.
Edited by Lovegoods on October 27, 2020 1:29AM
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Lovegoods I sent you an email :)
    Edited by wishlist14 on September 15, 2020 4:45AM
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be in! I typically play for anywhere from 6-18 months on, then go play other stuff for a while, but inevitably come back. Been playing since beta and JUST came back....again...and am looking for a guild. I can run old stuff, new stuff, no stuff...

Anyway, sounds like a good fit. I'm @attackfrog in game if you're looking for a recruit.
    "You can have fun or you can have safety, but you can't have them both"
    -A ten-year-old