Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Why am I getting Dremora plunder skulls?

• Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we know exactly when the Witches Festival starts? If not, I'm going to guess.. October 14th.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You know, if it's gotta bug, I'm glad console is getting a nice treat since you always have to wait longer for everything.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Donny_Vito wrote: »
    Do we know exactly when the Witches Festival starts? If not, I'm going to guess.. October 14th.

Oct 22 if they follow the same dating as last year.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the drops too. Ps4 na.
    Not on PC-EU who always in unlucky an delve then IC with multiple bosses and quests
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know, if it's gotta bug, I'm glad console is getting a nice treat since you always have to wait longer for everything.

Like 5 people on console got this ***. Its not everyone.
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing how fast something can get fixed if it is in any way fun or in the player's favor. smh
    Not to mention absolutely ZERO communication regarding it. Zenimax has THE WORST transparency I've ever seen in a company, especially for an MMORPG. The favored policy seems to go silent on so many things and maybe it will just go away. I thought they said a year ago all that was going to change...must have only been a short-term promise? Talk is cheap. Sounds all too "ESO familiar". :(

source.gif
    Edited by scorpius2k1 on September 14, 2020 7:32PM
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kalik_Gold wrote: »
    She isn't loading in for me. A guy was wearing the bow early also near the tent. Guess, he got lucky. I don't have any tickets saved anyway...

My necromancer tank will be happy Halloween event though...
    Grave-Dancer-Sword-2.jpg?resize=258%2C300&ssl=1
    Grave-Dancer-Shield-2.jpg?resize=330%2C300&ssl=1
    Grave-Dancer-Battle-Axe-2.jpg?resize=200%2C300&ssl=1

That sword looks like a giant yellow man part. ROFLMAO!!!!
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful, ZOS has a tendency to hand out bans for things they feel people should realize are in the realm of exploits. Like when they took the servers down for maintenance a year or so ago, and ppl found that all of a sudden mobs in IC were giving ludicrous amounts of experience. Exp means jack to most players, so I personally wouldnt even consider it an advantage in the realm of exploit, but players who hung around for the however many minutes they could to farm massive amounts of exp received bans.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guyle wrote: »
    Be careful, ZOS has a tendency to hand out bans for things they feel people should realize are in the realm of exploits. Like when they took the servers down for maintenance a year or so ago, and ppl found that all of a sudden mobs in IC were giving ludicrous amounts of experience. Exp means jack to most players, so I personally wouldnt even consider it an advantage in the realm of exploit, but players who hung around for the however many minutes they could to farm massive amounts of exp received bans.

I remember that, and you seem to be misremembering. They didn't just do it for a few minutes, they did it until caught. Also, someone may miss noticing one level up, but getting that notification after ever kill then camping that spawn point is no accident.
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but in this instance, the regular course of play cannot avoid the plunder skulls or event tickets.

Might have to take the servers down, patch it, and also restore Rapid Maneuver to regain the trust of the playerbase.
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    I remember that, and you seem to be misremembering. They didn't just do it for a few minutes, they did it until caught. Also, someone may miss noticing one level up, but getting that notification after ever kill then camping that spawn point is no accident.
    Except that people on fully maxed characters have no reason to even look at how much XP they were getting at the time, so might have played for a while before they noticed it.
    People who were still leveling their characters would have noticed it very fast, though.

I luckily wasn't playing PvP that day, so stayed out of the drama. I remember reading about it on the forums, though.