The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Burstiest stamsorc build ever

StaticWave
StaticWave
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This build incorporates a proc set and the new crystal weapon spammable to produce the burstiest combo you can ever get on a stamsorc without needing an ultimate!
Let me know what you guys think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATKwtNHiYTA&lc=Ugx8q-1ijuuh8UOPgfB4AaABAg
Platform:
PC NA

Main:
Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very nice build, thanks for sharing :)
  • JinxxND
    JinxxND
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome unique build man, glad I've been on your team instead of against you in BGs with this!
    PC NA -
    'Jinxx - Nightblade
    'Jinxx X Necromancer
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant see the video for some reason.

What is the set ? Could you quickly tell the build info? I have been eying crystal weapon but havent really found anything worthwhile with it. Does not work as delayed for me since LA weaving makes it instant and not delayed (The LA will always hit after the Crystal and thus proc the crystal).
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »

What is the set ? Could you quickly tell the build info? I have been eying crystal weapon but havent really found anything worthwhile with it. Does not work as delayed for me since LA weaving makes it instant and not delayed (The LA will always hit after the Crystal and thus proc the crystal).

It’s nothing special. There have been several people running a variation of this build.
    DW dolyemish + eternal + p2w malacath.
    Crystal weapon —> rune cage —> heavy attack
    Or rune crystal heavy
    It’s good against bad players with low hp, and just okay against those of us that can see this combo a mile away.

Rune cage on a Stamina sorc is a dead give away.

Only other way you can use crystal is snipe light attack crystal. It’s a very bad spammable.
    Edited by Canned_Apples on September 13, 2020 9:53PM
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like heavy attack meta is back on the menu boys!

Good vid. Just glad youre on pc and not xbox. :D
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a crazy fast burst! Too bad all those slaughtered in your video were PVE players doing quests and world bosses. Hahaha I’m just kidding! Excellent work Static!
    Edited by BisDasBlutGefriert on September 13, 2020 10:03PM
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »

It’s nothing special. There have been several people running a variation of this build.
    DW dolyemish + eternal + p2w malacath.
    Crystal weapon —> rune cage —> heavy attack
    Or rune crystal heavy
    It’s good against bad players with low hp, and just okay against those of us that can see this combo a mile away.

Rune cage on a Stamina sorc is a dead give away.

Only other way you can use crystal is snipe light attack crystal. It’s a very bad spammable.

Indeed this build has been around for a while, but it was a very niche setup that only worked in BGs. Now it's actually lethal against most players. I've fought against good players and bad players, and one thing that's common is if your hp is below 25k hp you are at a risk of being one/two shotted. Good players will make it much harder to land this combo, so you will need to be creative or spammy with the CCs to force them to take the combo.

It can definitely work without malacath too btw. I've tested multiple versions on PTS.
    Edited by StaticWave on September 13, 2020 11:36PM
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Worst thing about PvP in this game is PvE sets. I refuse to farm PvE crap so I can win in PvP. Should not have to do that crap.
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »
    Worst thing about PvP in this game is PvE sets. I refuse to farm PvE crap so I can win in PvP. Should not have to do that crap.

It's an MMO bro we can't have everything handed to us from the guild store. It makes for more unique builds too because no one can be bothered to farm a certain set but if you do it can pay off.
    Edited by MCBIZZLE300 on September 17, 2020 8:31AM