The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cool game, fun game.

MickeyBN
MickeyBN
✭✭✭✭
Prior to the last patch my average wait time was 20-30 minutes as a Healer. Now this, please explain.

l6clJVC.jpg
Vaelerys Nightborn - Bosmer Nightblade PC NA
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes!

But, I see you're only queued for one specific dungeon. Narrowing that option down greatly increases the wait time no matter which role you play.

It sucks, but maybe you can find someone in a guild or zone chat to come run it with you? Speaking of which; what server are you on?

If you're PC NA, I'll hop on right now and join ya
    Edited by BisDasBlutGefriert on September 12, 2020 2:30PM
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~