The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina Warden PvP sets

Tsunahmie
Tsunahmie
✭✭✭
Hi! Decided I wanted to make a Stamwarden for the first time and was wondering what sets are you all using?
Thanks in advance!
Tsunahmie
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check dragoX on YouTube, he got a solid build but requires mythics, if you don't have the expansion you can try
    5 pieces eternal vigor body
    3 jewelry armor of Truth
    Dual wield (maces better for aoe, axes for duel) truth
    Backbar potentates two handed
    Monster set depends on you, if it's your first time in PvP engine guardian paired with eternal vigor makes almost impossible to go low on resources, then once you get the hang of it you can run balorgh/stone husk.

It's a pretty basic build but runs fine on every stamina character and is great for learning as it's really forgiving
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    His build is unique, but not very effective.

Cliff Racer is complete garbage in 1vX because of its delay AND low damage. It is also one of the easiest skills to avoid. I've tried it multiple times and ended up doing zero damage because of how easy it is to dodge roll to avoid it..

You're better off going the malacath cheese route if you want to face roll everyone. Is it worth the $40? Just about every warden out there seems to think so. Gotta pay-2-win now.
  • Tsunahmie
    Tsunahmie
    ✭✭✭
    His build is unique, but not very effective.

Cliff Racer is complete garbage in 1vX because of its delay AND low damage. It is also one of the easiest skills to avoid. I've tried it multiple times and ended up doing zero damage because of how easy it is to dodge roll to avoid it..

You're better off going the malacath cheese route if you want to face roll everyone. Is it worth the $40? Just about every warden out there seems to think so. Gotta pay-2-win now.

how would I use the malacath in a stamina build? I'm used to magicka builds and this would be my first stamina class :)
  • BlackRaidho
    BlackRaidho
    ✭✭✭
    This is how i built mine :

Eternal Vigor - Body 5 pieces
    Syvarra's Scales - Shoulder, Amulet, 1 ring and DW Front Bar
    Kra'gh Monster Set - Heavy, 1 piece, Head only (additional penetration).
    Malacath's Band of Brutality - 1 ring
    Master Bow - Back Bar

Full DOT build.
    Just unlock "Chaos Champion" achievement with it. This is dope.