The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gem price for Kyne's Fury skin is?

ZamanShah
ZamanShah
✭✭
So im wondering what the skin price will be?
I for one, am not happy with gem purchases.

But i would like to know what you guys think the gem price will be for it.. i have some remaining gems so perhaos it will be enough, but what is enough?

Thnks
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Legendary tier, most likely, which is 100 gems
    I'm waiting for it only to see if it's as weird on a character as it is in datamine

Edit: I'm just leaving this as a monument to my total lack of attention. I missed the fact that it's gem exclusive and not crown crate item.
    In that case I'd say 400+
    Edited by Nairinhe on September 10, 2020 3:42PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be shocked if it's only 100 gems.

Every skin from every crate (except the Flame Atro) has been 100 gems, but we've seen that every gem exculsive item ends up way more expensive than the corresponding item. Look at the horse - mounts are usually 400 gems, but the charger came up at 600. Pets tend to be in the 40-100 range, and this watcher is 200 (I'm actually surprised it's only 200 since the other watcher pet was around 300).

I'd like the skin to be 100 gems (or less), but I'm really expecting it to be 300.
  • ZamanShah
    ZamanShah
    ✭✭
    And it turns out to be 400 gems expensive.

Very costly for a skin, let alone a mediocre skin. With that price tag, i'd expect animated eletric sparks flying off him.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't pay 1 gem for that thing
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not worth it. Maybe if 100 gems, but any more, no.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso