Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reporting players w/ screenshots on Xbox?

Shadowspawn42
Shadowspawn42
✭✭✭
In light of recent Events-Which-Shall-Not-Be-Named I am anticipating needing to report. Does anyone know how to (or if you can) attach screenshots to a report on Xbox? I’m sure it’s a stupid question, but I can’t figure it out. It’s Xbox 1 X if it’s relevant. Thanks!
PS I am not currently having issues with someone. Just trying to prepare for the future.

Edit: just to clarify before anyone gets upset, I am NOT trying to report any specific person. I’ve just heard there are trolls around.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 20, 2020 6:41PM

Best Answer

• llBlack_Heartll
    llBlack_Heartll
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, you are best off just ignoring them (Trolls) If you bite they have succeeded, if you ignore them, they loose.
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, you are best off just ignoring them (Trolls) If you bite they have succeeded, if you ignore them, they loose.

Thanks for the advice, but what I’m wondering is if I can use screenshots when reporting someone through Xbox.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the advice, but what I’m wondering is if I can use screenshots when reporting someone through Xbox.

I would assume your Xbox reports get sent through to your account within help.elderscrollsonline.com. If they do you can attach screenshots there.

If not then I'm not sure :)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE Thank you!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the question already answered in this thread, we are now closing the discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.