The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quick cast ground abilites on button press instead of release ?

Janusm
Janusm
Is there any addon that alow you to quick cast with button press ? I know that ESO has build in option but it works on button release for some of skills (ex. Endless hail) and i got used to quick cast that go instant when i press the button from diferent games.
Also something that would stop key from reapeat would be also great. I have tendency to keep mouse button pressed for a 1-2 second and most of my aoe is bind to mouse what couse me sometimes to cast spell 2 times instead of once. I was searching for something like that but i didnt found it (maybe im just too stupid). Sorry for my english skills but its not my native language, still i hope i didnt make too many mistakes.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as your mouse button, have you tried looking at the web site for that mouse.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Janusm
    Janusm
    Yeah i did but in old mouse it was like i press button and its done, no repeat now it repeat all time till release.
    Edited by Janusm on September 9, 2020 11:28AM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no addon which is able to control this. Addons cannot. They could prevent casting of the skills as you press them, that's all. But they cannot change the way the mouse or keyboard key interactions are done nor trigger them in any way -> to prevent botting.

You'd need to find a driver of software for your mouse which emulates the key press, e.g. mouse3 -> emulate key K UP. And then assign key K in the ingame ESO controls. If you press the mouse button it would emulate the K UP event and thus cast the skill.

Not sure wich tools are able to do this. Most mices go software shipped with it, so check at the mouse's creatr website. Or search for mouse keyboard eumaltion or similar online. I think there was something called AutoKey or similar.