The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AP gained towards your Alliance War Rank progression isn't actually doubled during testing

VaIerius
VaIerius
✭✭✭
While it is true that the AP you earn as a currency is doubled, the AP that counts towards your Alliance War Rank progress hasn't actually doubled. In other words, you're not going to progress your Alliance War Rank during testing twice as fast as before (unlike during Midyear-Mayhem). ZOS, is this what was intended (only AP currency gain being doubled) or is it a bug?
  • Casandra
    Casandra
    ✭✭✭
    I think the double ap earned and counting towards our rank should be our reward for helping ZOS do their job and fix this game.... Yes we want it fixed and if we don't play now in Cyrodiil there won't be enough info for them to fix it... I get that, so geezzz... throw us a bone more than ap to spend on what????? golden vendor stuff I have been collecting for 6 years.... We should be getting ap towards our rank. Right now with the testing it freaking sucks.... Sorc shields are an aoe and have a timer????? no shields, I can't compete Im not earning ap. Just saying
    Deliverance Still Emp titled because ZOS hasn't fixed in 4 years,Stamblade, Grand Overlord
    Crimson Chaos, Sorc Grand Overlord retiring soon
    Casandra V14 NB,
    Daenery Grand Overlord (retired) V14 Sorc,
    Immortali General
    Rivenspire Merchant Guild
    FormerlyHaderus
    GraY Host
    (Proud to be all EP)
  • marke1
    marke1
    ✭✭✭
    This has already been addressed and they have stated its not intentional and they are working to correct it.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update on a fix for this? I mean it not like they havent done double AP before?
    Beta tester November 2013