The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso support doesn’t reply on a serious matter

MilkAndC00kies
Hello so i’ve been banned and im not trying to discuss that topic. What i’m kinda frustrated about is that they don’t reply to the tickets, i don’t know if it’s intentional or no and i won’t say anything about the circumstances but no communication is really unfair in a situation like this. If anyone can help me contact the support team it would mean the world to me, i’ve spent so much blood sweat and tears into that account and other people who cheat engine get unbanned in 3days-1month. I made an essay on why it is unfair that they put me in this situation but they don’t even bother to reply to their own fanbase’s problems.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO CS, like the CS of a great many games, has been backed up during this whole COVID thing. A response in less than 2 weeks' time is pretty fast right.

For the most part, all you will get from this thread is @ZOS_BillE or one of their sidekicks making sure it is in the right queue. For that to happen you will need to divulge your ticket number in this thread.

Important, with ESO CS and the CS of some other games if you create additional tickets for the same issue or reply multiple times without CS replying the ticket gets moved to the back of the queue. In other words, if CS replies, reply back. If they do not then wait.
    Edited by idk on September 7, 2020 8:58PM
  • MilkAndC00kies
    Okay so about the ticket #:200907-005440 this is my number and i really hope they will reply, i won’t make any other tickets but it breaks my heart that they don’t even bother to reply after banning someone with 10k hours in the game.
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as it is in violation of multiple rules. Thank you for your understanding.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.