The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Either this is a bug being exploited or some kind of cheat engine

Jeremy
Jeremy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to give the developer's a heads up that there is currently something very, very wrong going on in battlegrounds right now. I have fought the same team twice now (I won't mention names since that's against the rules) that is doing absurd damage (I'm talking well over 50,000 damage in less than a second on a max resistance fully impenetrable target while in Mist Form) and landing debuffs that last for nearly 500 days...

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you should also post this in a bigger forum so it gets noticed
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've just seen another bug being exploited in Battlegrounds as well. This one let's them spaz your character out for about 30 seconds. You can't do anything. None of your abilities work and your animations go haywire like you having a seizure or something i you try to do anything. lol...

Edited by Jeremy on September 7, 2020 5:09AM
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That just really sounds disgusting...

PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »

I've just seen another bug being exploited in Battlegrounds as well. This one let's them spaz your character out for about 30 seconds. You can't do anything. None of your abilities work and your animations go haywire like you having a seizure or something i you try to do anything. lol...

That just reads like you tried to use Undo or morphs during prime time.

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    Jeremy wrote: »

That just reads like you tried to use Undo or morphs during prime time.

It was a bug the person was exploiting. I didn't have Undo or any of its morphs slotted when it happened and the person did it to me 3 times during the match. It was some combination of attacks he or she was using against me that caused it to happen. The person even sent me a whisper after the the match was over laughing about it. So they knew exactly what they were doing. ^^
    Edited by Jeremy on September 7, 2020 9:17PM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do a screen shot (or video if possible).

There is not much anyone can do with just a text description.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”