The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

BG queues broken right now

• ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10pm EST on a Friday, alliance locked, nocp, and unlocked cyrodiil campaigns all pop locked, and BG queues are still 10-15 minutes or longer.

????????????????????

????????????????????????

??????????????????

lol
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been cued probably for an hour, at least.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm out of time. Sleepy and wasting my food buff. Shame. I wanted to play the game tonight.
  • happyhughes2001
    happyhughes2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Waited 3 hours in the queue last night, prime time Xbox EU and not one game popped. Really disappointing, I am assuming queue is broken. Anybody else having issues?
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PC EU 15 minutes in queue/ right now. Does anyone else have the same issue?
    Because I can!
  • JRManron
    JRManron
    ✭✭
    Just logged out. Waited 90+ min and not a single BG match... PC EU... Time for RIP PC EU again? 😰
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA 27 min and counting
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA, 10/20 10:30pm est - can't get into any matches. I'm on my third +15min queue, random mode too.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 min, will try again later
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 min, will try again later

After posting, I logged out, quit game, restarted console, reopened game, and logged back in. After that, I got into 2 matches each with <10mins queues.

• L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its broken in many ways. I got 4 times in a row a BG with one premade group destroying the other two solo queued teams, ZOS can't do anything right...Its so stupid to see that very same issue again after such a long time to fix it. And yes I used the solo queue.
    Edited by L_Nici on November 3, 2020 2:37PM
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »
    Its broken in many ways. I got 4 times in a row a BG with one premade group destroying the other two solo queued teams, ZOS can't do anything right...Its so stupid to see that very same issue again after such a long time to fix it. And yes I used the solo queue.

Are you sure that the other group was premade? Sometimes the random group good players vs not so good players.
    Because I can!
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bashev They were the same guild, all 4 wore tabbard.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »
    @Bashev They were the same guild, all 4 wore tabbard.

Then it could be bugged, too much coincidence to be all in the same group from the same guild. Back in the days I used to get one or two from my guildmates in a group but all 4 and all 4 of us with the tabbards never happened.
    Because I can!
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU - max 5 minutes so far
  • nqvarihs
    nqvarihs
    ✭✭✭
    well group q dies every 2 days since the patch, but now solo q is broken as well.

and we still cant choose gamemode btw :)
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was playing BGs with friends the last few days (a full premade group) and once the queue popped, on average, atleast one of us did not get in. Some games we all managed to get in, most games 3 of us got in and one was left behind and sometimes even 2 of us were left behind for a game. What happens is the queue pops, and as soon as the first person accepts he starts teleporting in. And if you don't accept within the 2-3 seconds timeframe before he goes into the loading screen, the ready check will go away and you are stuck outside. I tried immediatelly leaving the group and queueing solo, but never managed to get into the same game, eventhough there was obviously room for one more player in our team - which eventually got filled by a random.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Husan wrote: »
    I was playing BGs with friends the last few days (a full premade group) and once the queue popped, on average, atleast one of us did not get in. Some games we all managed to get in, most games 3 of us got in and one was left behind and sometimes even 2 of us were left behind for a game. What happens is the queue pops, and as soon as the first person accepts he starts teleporting in. And if you don't accept within the 2-3 seconds timeframe before he goes into the loading screen, the ready check will go away and you are stuck outside. I tried immediatelly leaving the group and queueing solo, but never managed to get into the same game, eventhough there was obviously room for one more player in our team - which eventually got filled by a random.
    That's not how the bug works. Instead, it's that once the group leader accepts the queue, everyone else who hasn't already done the same will lose their prompt. If the group leader has an addon with auto-accept turned on, it will frequently leave other people out, even if they're using the same addon. Have your group leader turn off any sort of auto-accept, and only take the queue once everyone else has.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    That's not how the bug works. Instead, it's that once the group leader accepts the queue, everyone else who hasn't already done the same will lose their prompt. If the group leader has an addon with auto-accept turned on, it will frequently leave other people out, even if they're using the same addon. Have your group leader turn off any sort of auto-accept, and only take the queue once everyone else has.

Frankly they should just copy the same grp queue system cyro has, only the grp leader should have to accept the queue, and that's it.
    But ofc they use the same system the dungeon finder has where everyone has to accept individually.
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »

Well then I apologize for not knowing the ins and outs of how every bug in the game works :D

It will be easier to overcome now that I know what the bug is, but it would be nice if ZOS could fix it instead of it being yet another thing the players need to find a solution to themselves.
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ever since they brought back group queues, solo queue will never pop for me, I have waited up to an hour after exiting and trying to re-queue multiple times. I can no longer play BGs unless I force myself to group and go against premade cheese. Thanks Zos.
  • Yasha
    Yasha
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't get into a bg at all today, just stuck in endless queues. I have tried requeuing, or logging in on different characters but no luck. Whats going on? Are there less than 12 people trying to get into a game?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was fine, actually quite quick, on Xbox NA for me earlier today.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yasha wrote: »
    I can't get into a bg at all today, just stuck in endless queues. I have tried requeuing, or logging in on different characters but no luck. Whats going on? Are there less than 12 people trying to get into a game?
    Queues will just break sometimes, and inexplicably fix themselves...eventually. Anecdotally, it seems like the solo queue gets bugged in this way more frequently than the group queue does (even when playing solo in both cases). If one queue gets stuck for a long period of time like that, try using the other.