The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Alchemy and ERROR 307

Flameweaver1951
Flameweaver1951
✭✭✭
In Coldharbour trying to level Alchemy and learn traits on my most recent character. Have now had 3 ERROR 307. Booted from server on XBOX EU. Have had to reboot console and restart game to get back in. My connection is fine. Direct Ethernet connection to router, running Open NAT and all of the recommended UDP & TCP ports enabled. Other than the Alchemy/307 glitch I’m having no problems in Coldharbour. Something is broken server side.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 29, 2022 5:12PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Flameweaver1951

Please see this article if you are encountering an Error 307 message.

If the issue persists then please be sure to open up a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Flameweaver1951
    Flameweaver1951
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there @Flameweaver1951

Please see this article if you are encountering an Error 307 message.

If the issue persists then please be sure to open up a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com

Thanks for the response, however that article isn’t of much help. It only tells me what is happening but not how to fix it !! I did have another 307 in Coldharbour so abandoned my Alchemy trait research. After finishing up stuff there I moved to Alinor and completed my remaining alchemy research without a single glitch. So maybe an issue with Coldharbour perhaps.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Flameweaver1951

You can open a ticket with customer support if waiting is not resolving Error 307. Your ticket number can be posted in this thread if you need us to check on it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Bloodgetter1223
    Bloodgetter1223
    Soul Shriven
    I too have had the same error 307 booted from server error while levelling a toons alchemy but I was in Alinor crafting plaza. I’m currently waiting for 15 minutes to see if I can log in again
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    After updating system software on PS4 to 7.55...

Just happened to me too, leveling up Alchemy in Evermore...
    Error 307: Booted from server.

Now I can't log in.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • totzummrdave_ESO
    totzummrdave_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This alchemy bug is still a thing. This is not happening due to any megaserver issues. It is a bug which is directly related to making potions and is being ignored... for years. I started submitting tickets for this issue back around the first quarter of 2021, and here we are going on the second quarter of 2022. When was the last post in this thread? 2020? And still no mention of it by devs, just the same copy/paste "click here to see standard, non-helpful excuses".
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have gone ahead and closed this thread down since it is rather old. Please keep in mind that sometimes it is better to create a new topic, instead of replying in one that was posted a while ago.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.