Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Login loop when loading character

untranslated
untranslated
✭✭
Every time I click on my character (any of them) it starts loading but then sends be back to the login screen.
This started happening over the past 4 days and I have not had an issue like this since.
I have run a game repair and removed all add ons and nothing changes.
I see others posting about the same thing.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @untranslated

The steps in this article may be able to help resolve this issue.

For additional assistance, please open a ticket at help.elderscrollsonline.com and a member of our support team would be happy to help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • untranslated
    untranslated
    ✭✭
    I have now tried these and no difference. Just hangs on requesting character load then pops me back to the login page. My internet is fine otherwise. Are there timeout settings which can be changed on the local client ? Or were timeout settings changed globally on the last patch ?
    Options
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting this too. I've spent the last half hour trying to login and only got in once, then got 307 booted error while doing writs. WTF is going on? (win10 non-steam, Fios Gigabit, PC-NA)
    Options
  • untranslated
    untranslated
    ✭✭
    furiouslog wrote: »
    I'm getting this too. I've spent the last half hour trying to login and only got in once, then got 307 booted error while doing writs. WTF is going on? (win10 non-steam, Fios Gigabit, PC-NA)

I dont even get an error message. Win8.1x64 non-steam.
    Options
  • untranslated
    untranslated
    ✭✭
    Good to know there is support when needed. Its not like I paid for this game or anything ...
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @untranslated

Have you opened a support ticket yet?

If so, you can post the ticket number in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • untranslated
    untranslated
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @untranslated

Have you opened a support ticket yet?

If so, you can post the ticket number in this thread.

Yes. And apparently making multiple router level configuration changes on a system that hasnt changed is now what end users are being asked to do after explaining that I can launch the game and log in but character load specifically fails.
    Options