The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stam sorc what the use with seventh legion?

PandaPalace
PandaPalace
✭✭✭
Is this set still good? What set to pair with it? And should I go 5 heavy or 5 medium?

Edit: would Eternal Vigor Set be good?
Eternal Vigor Set

(2 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 129 Health Recovery
(5 items) Adds 1407 Maximum Health
(5 items) Adds 337 Stamina and Magicka Recovery while your Health is above 50%. Adds 1011 Health Recovery while your Health is 50% or less.
Edited by PandaPalace on September 3, 2020 2:17PM
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If CP - i have no clue.

If NO CP - Eternal Vigor is OP. I would however not use Seventh Legion, but instead go for either 1 proc set + monster or 1 proc set + malacath + weapon (vma 2h for example) or some other combination. Just as long as it is some kind of proc set. Stamsorc only works with that.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use 7th back barred simply bc it's single bar-able and is a decent mix of dmg and survivability.

Truth/7th/ monster/ malacath/ trainee

Hard to beat 5 sets.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That being said, might try dedric trickery back barred instead. Casting an armor buff every 10 seconds gets old fast.
    Edited by EtTuBrutus on September 3, 2020 3:02PM
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pssssssst........... Orgnum's Scales is a really good contender to Eternal Vigor..............

https://eso-sets.com/set/orgnums-scales
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • PandaPalace
    PandaPalace
    ✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »
    That being said, might try dedric trickery back barred instead. Casting an armor buff every 10 seconds gets old fast.

They buffed seventh legion to 15 sec. Last same as hurricane now
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sword singer. Using it with 7th and troll king and love the mix of dmg, sustain and survivability.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use 7th back barred simply bc it's single bar-able and is a decent mix of dmg and survivability.

Hard to beat 5 sets.

This man has the secret sauce:

2 five piece sets
    Monster set
    Mythic item
    (1 piece trainee if desired for nice hp bonus and weight flexibility)
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hard to beat 5 sets.

2 five piece sets
    Monster set
    Mythic item

so, do people on DoT build with Malacath... do they put points into Thaumaturge CP? does DoT proc sets affected by Thaum.?
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »

Hard to beat 5 sets.

2 five piece sets
    Monster set
    Mythic item

so, do people on DoT build with Malacath... do they put points into Thaumaturge CP? does DoT proc sets affected by Thaum.?

Yes
  • Spizzie
    Spizzie
    ✭✭✭
    It feels pretty much designed for Stamsorc at this point. Duration lines up perfectly with Hurricane, can be single-barred, and it provides a considerable amount of health recovery for a class that benefits greatly from health recovery investment. Pair it with the Steed Mundus stone and Snowtreaders, you won't regret it.
  • Abhaya
    Abhaya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Strong Damage sets I am currently looking at:
    -stuhn
    -clever alchemist
    -sword singer
    -briarheart
    -new moon (if you don’t like having 2/3 uptime on your 5th piece)

Going to do some math today and probably pair two of these with a defensive monster set and master’s bow.

Eternal Vigor is a really good set and I see it in a lot of builds but I personally don’t need the sustain so am going to opt for more damage.

P.S. If anyone thinks of any more damage sets that could be compared to the above please let me know. :)
    Abhaya - PC NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • Spizzie
    Spizzie
    ✭✭✭
    Armor of Truth currently has one of the highest stat densities for any Stam DPS set, behind only Stuhn's. Easy to proc and in CP PvP, you'll have close to 100% uptime against 2+ targets
  • One_Bad_Bosmer
    Is this set still good? What set to pair with it? And should I go 5 heavy or 5 medium?

Eternal Vigor Set

(5 items) Adds 337 Stamina and Magicka Recovery while your Health is above 50%. Adds 1011 Health Recovery while your Health is 50% or less.

So here's my honest observation. Eternal Vigor has either been ninja-nerfed or broken with the arrival of the Stonethorn patch. Really sucks because I golded out all my jewels and everything :(

I am a Stam-Sorc main and here's what I have found that really works well for me this patch thus far; Seventh Legion, Ancient Dragonguard, Sellistrix and your choise of Master's weapons on the back bar. Switch out as you see fit. Hope this helps bud :wink:

• PandaPalace
    PandaPalace
    ✭✭✭

Eternal Vigor Set

So here's my honest observation. Eternal Vigor has either been ninja-nerfed or broken with the arrival of the Stonethorn patch. Really sucks because I golded out all my jewels and everything :(

I am a Stam-Sorc main and here's what I have found that really works well for me this patch thus far; Seventh Legion, Ancient Dragonguard, Sellistrix and your choise of Master's weapons on the back bar. Switch out as you see fit. Hope this helps bud :wink:

What nerf/broken about EV?
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30k health warden with malacath + scourge dot build. Instant cheese win.
  • One_Bad_Bosmer

Eternal Vigor Set

Hey bud sorry for the late reply. After testing with a couple friends, it seems it's ok, just the heals from the health recovery don't seem as robust as they once were and it feels like it may have lost it's damage bonus and yes, I know it's not a damage set. Honestly, the best set up for stamsorc this patch seems to be Briarheart, Eternal Vigor and Engine Guardian. So it's still good, just found it's not as good as it was compared to last patch.

Oh and PS, Sharpened 2H Greatswords are fire this patch :wink:
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eternal Vigor Set

Hey bud sorry for the late reply. After testing with a couple friends, it seems it's ok, just the heals from the health recovery don't seem as robust as they once were and it feels like it may have lost it's damage bonus and yes, I know it's not a damage set. Honestly, the best set up for stamsorc this patch seems to be Briarheart, Eternal Vigor and Engine Guardian. So it's still good, just found it's not as good as it was compared to last patch.

Oh and PS, Sharpened 2H Greatswords are fire this patch :wink:

Eternal vigor used to give damage bonus? I don't remmember it giving any damage bonus or did you mean something else? Also, briarheart seems lit this patch if you exculude the healing part. Is it still require a crit attack to proc? Did you try out sword singer Since you already use 2h?
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what do you think of Briarheart, 7th, Engine Guardian and Ring of the Wild Hunt for extra speed.

I'm not sure about using malacath as i like crit chance with my sorc....well until it will be nerfed to death
    Edited by Rhaegar75 on September 11, 2020 8:35PM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    what do you think of Briarheart, 7th, Engine Guardian and Ring of the Wild Hunt for extra speed.

I'm not sure about using malacath as i like crit chance with my sorc....well until it will be nerfed to death

Engine Guardian is for chumps.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”