The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where Does Researchable Jewelry Drop?

Adonexus
Adonexus
✭✭
Hello,

I have been playing since Greymoor came out. I completed the Daggerfall Covenant and some of the Aldmeri Dominion Storyline, the Planemeld Storyline, and the Orsinium, Thieves Guild, and Dark Brotherhood DLC's, and the only kind of jewelry I've come across is Robust, Arcane, and Healthy. Where do these other traits drop?

Thank you in advance

P.S. please forgive my run-on sentence
PC NA
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harmony from trials. Triune from psijic quest line. Infused from psijic portals. Protective from undaunted chests. Bloodthirsty from cyrodiil daily quests. Swift from jewelry writs
    Edited by Karm1cOne on September 2, 2020 9:45PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karm1cOne wrote: »
    Harmony from trials. Triune from psijic quest line. Infused from psijic portals. Protective from undaunted chests. Bloodthirsty from cyrodiil daily quests. Swift from jewelry writs

Actually, Triune jewelry is from Cyrodiil daily quests and Bloodthirsty is from weekly Trials ... and Harmony is from Undaunted chests and Protective is from the Summerset/Psijic questlines, @Karm1cOne.

ZOS changed it up after the PTS testing session was done for Update 18 (Summerset). I think your data is from the PTS testing session. ;)

Edited by Taleof2Cities on September 2, 2020 11:39PM
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I copy pasted from somewhere. I thought it looked off...
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On guild vendors!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Join a guild I’m sure there are members that can help you
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little off topic. It would be nice if we could deconstruct that jewelry. They really don't sell very well since nearly everyone can make them now.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    A little off topic. It would be nice if we could deconstruct that jewelry. They really don't sell very well since nearly everyone can make them now.

I think you can deconstruct just about anything you can craft.

I have noticed you can't deconstruct the style stuff (purple) which is annoying because it doesn't sell and I would like the chance at the improved mats.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I have noticed you can't deconstruct the style stuff (purple) which is annoying because it doesn't sell and I would like the chance at the improved mats.

Exemplary jewelry can't be deconned, iirc. It's only for research.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that I've learned the traits on all 36 of my crafters, I regularly sell the purple "research" jewelry.

Bloodthirsty for like 2.5k each. Swift goes for like 6k each (and you get swift from writs, so I get a good number of them. sell within 6 hours at that price)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

Now that I've learned the traits on all 36 of my crafters, I regularly sell the purple "research" jewelry.

Bloodthirsty for like 2.5k each. Swift goes for like 6k each (and you get swift from writs, so I get a good number of them. sell within 6 hours at that price)

I have not had as much success selling those, but infused is about the only thing I have had large unused quantities of lately. I am likely to get more of the others in the future.
    JKorr wrote: »

Exemplary jewelry can't be deconned, iirc. It's only for research.

That is what I was saying, even if my wording wasn't great. It is foolish it can only be vendored (such as Infused) though, given that they don't sell all that well in some cases (such as for Infused).
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swift also from one of the elsweyr quests. Confused me quite a bit when I did that the first time.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am mostly vendoring Infused items now, since all my alts have it and it doesn't sell on guild vendors for me.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am mostly vendoring Infused items now, since all my alts have it and it doesn't sell on guild vendors for me.

Yes, instant 500 gold is good for me. It’s just too easy to obtain.

Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA