The PlayStation® Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of September 21
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 24th, 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – September 24th, 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
Xbox One Patch Notes v220.127.116.11 - Stonethorn & Update 27
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on September 1, 2020 12:58PM
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v18.104.22.168, introducing the Stonethorn DLC Game Pack and Update 27! This latest DLC features two new 4-player dungeons – one of which includes a Hard Mode for each boss – and is accompanied by several new item sets, collectibles, achievements, and titles.
In the base game, we’ve added character pathing to the Housing system, which allows you to create custom paths for pets, mounts, and assistants. This update also includes several performance improvements, optimizations, and stability enhancements, in addition to a large audit for all item sets to reduce their implications on performance.
We hope you enjoy our latest update, which is approximately 36.4GB in size.
- New Features / Updates / Big Changes
- Stonethorn DLC
- New Dungeons
- New Item Sets
- New Achievements and Titles
- New Dyes and Collectibles
- Base Game
- Performance Improvements
- Character Pathing in Housing
- New Furnishings
- Battlegrounds Outfit Styles Rework
- Outfit Style Cost Reductions
- New Motifs
- Fixes & Improvements
- Chapters & DLCs
- Combat & Gameplay
- Base Game
- Alliance War & PvP
- Art & Animation
- Crafting & Economy
- Dungeons & Group Content
- Events & Celebrations
- Exploration & Itemization
- Quests & Zones