The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need some help with addons

Lvcifyre93
Lvcifyre93
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

I'm just getting into addons but I'm a bit confused as there seem to be multiple add-ons doing the same.

Right now I have:

Action Duration Reminder: to know when to re-use my buffs / swap skillbars / track how long the effects are still lasting, to know when I can proc my skills

Assist Rapid Riding

AUI - Advanced UI: just installed this one to replace Votan's minimap. It also include combat statistics and buffs. I'm just wondering, does this one overlap with action duration reminder? (i haven't tested it yet). Which one should I use? Also not sure if I should amybe just use LUI + action duration reminder?

Harvestmap

Map Pins

Quest Map

Ulrich's Skill Point Finder

Votan's Keybinder

Votan's Search Box

Any other must have addons? I haven't begun crafting seriously yet so those are definitely missing. I'm mostly not too confident about my combat setup (the mix of AUI & Action Duration Reminder) and how I can improve that to properly learn weapon swapping etc.

All suggestions very welcome! THANK YOU!

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The various all in one UI Addons try to do everything. Some, better than others. From my view point, if you have the function in one addon, then you don't need another one giving the same thing. Less maintenance of addons that way. And, only use one All In One UI Mod, I find myself turning off more features than I use in them.

Be careful with Harvest Map, the more things you track, the slower the game is. Nodes are in clusters, so just track one type. Personally, I have never used the addon, just have Keeneye turned on for Alchemy and Cloth. Everything else is easy to see.

For Crafting, you want:

1. Craft Store
    2. Lazy Writ Crafter
    3. Potion Maker
    4. Writ Worthy
    5. Master Recipe List. (optional but if you are a recipe collector, nice to have)

Awesome Guild Store
    Master Merchant
    Advanced Filters

Frykins Minimap is a nice stand alone.

Display Leads is essential if your doing Antiquities
    Extended Stats
    Inventory Insight if you have Mule Alts
    Lost Treasure
    Lore Books (Pins does just the Blue Ones for Mages)
    Slightly Improved Experience Bar
    Greyskull Damage Meter, to see the effects of the Buffs

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"