The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting station

markthegreat56
Is it possible to get a crafting station in the PTS server? I seem to remember I added some to a house I had there once, but I can't find any stations to purchase now.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the Crown Store on PTS or at the Master Writ Vendor (Rolis Hlaalu), @markthegreat56?

Rolis Hlaalu is always there in-game if the option isn't in the Crown Store.

If you don't have any vouchers on your PTS account, start a max level PTS template character and do a few master writs to get the vouchers you need.

EDIT: Just checked PTS and template characters start off with 50k vouchers straightaway ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 30, 2020 11:34PM
    Options
  • markthegreat56
    I looked for them in the PTS Crown Store, because I thought that was where I found them before, but I can't find them now.
    I don't understand about max level character on PTS. Other than working through levels, can you start off higher?
    Options
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, when you create a character on the PTS there is a drop-down menu in the upper left corner, which you can use to select a "Max CP Template" character w/ 810 CP and almost all skills unlocked (and ready for you to put skill points into)

As far as the crafting stations, they will be in the Housing Crown Store. If you're in a house hit F9 (by default) then "R" then go over to the 3rd tab (I believe), which will be the housing crown store. There you can purchase all crafting stations for 1 crown each (they give you like 5500 on the PTS) and you can place them in the house.

Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,405 achievement points
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are wanting to use your existing character copy, roll a template in the extra slot, unlock the swag, then log to your character copy.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • markthegreat56
    Ok, excellent. All I needed to know. Thank you so much. I've been in game almost two years and there's still so much to learn.
    Options