The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Nchuthnkarst Bug - PS4/NA

katanagirl1
katanagirl1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I’ve farmed this area a lot lately for furnishing plans and paintings. Needless to say I know the locations of the urns and chests well. I farm the containers on the way in but hit the container cooldown somewhere near the Haj Mota boss, so even if I keep checking almost all of the rest of the containers are empty. Because of this, I don’t recheck them on the way out.

I did notice today that as I was leaving there were more containers in a lot of places near the entrance than when I went through through on the way in. It looks like there are many more containers in this zone than I have been able to farm. Of course those containers that are there when I leave are empty even though I was unable to see them or loot them.

I have also noticed in Solitude that the backpacks in the area near the inn aren’t there the first time I pass by but are the second time. I also experience a bug in Solitude where I go to open a justice container (wardrobe, desk, etc.) and the red steal option quickly changes to empty and I get nothing.

Seems like not all assets are getting loaded properly in these zones. Please look into this. I am not sure if screen snapshots will be helpful here because the area is so dark and it would hard to pinpoint the locations.

EDIT: got some screen snapshots of the first room with the checkpoint in it. You can see there are many more urns visible in the later images, perhaps even 3-4 times as many as I saw originally.

At beginning of public dungeon:

9bkxp79x8xhq.jpg

axcwf43v5g2g.jpg

At end of public dungeon:

d251nqpgxjii.jpg

xgfcmvjyu98y.jpg
Edited by katanagirl1 on August 31, 2020 3:40AM
Khajiit Stamblade
Dark Elf Magsorc
Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
Orc Stamplar PVP
Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update:

Just wanted to post that last week’s maintenance seems to have fixed this problem.

I will update this thread if it happens again.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA