The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

XboX Login help

Nakiki92
Nakiki92
✭✭
Hiya all,

After yesterday evening I am having a lot of trouble to get into the game on XboX, it either says that there is not or no good internet connection (there is of course) or either a server connection timed out. The times I finally mange to get in the get I get approximately 3 minutes of play time before the game starts to get hazy. With hazy I mean I cant interact with anything, I can't mount, I cant run or either walking speed is like from a professional athlete. I tried to login on help.elderscrollsonline.net with 3 different browsers but according the browsers the side don't exist or isn't available.

Now asking for technical support trough out a forum isn't the way but I felt there was no other way to do so. I tried all the troubleshooting that was provided on the forum but with out success, therefore this topic.

As state above it happened after yesterday evening when I got the in-game achievement "Saviour of Elsweyr" but this one didn't popped up on my XboX trophy list. below are photo's included.

Now i am not sure if the connection to Tamriel is been interfered by Molag-Bal or is minions or that the ping went sky high. or that Sheogorathis playing cheesy tricks, I am not to found of it, also since I have taken a break from the game to focus on stuff in life and with that all sorted I really wanted to play more for all the gains.

If there are any question regarding this please shout them out and I will try to answer as quickly and detailed as possible.

gtamxxunyton.jpg
fyvb068ocfsw.jpg
CP 810+ XboX One - Europe Server
Dominion Stamblade - Nakiki
Ebonheart Templar/Healer - ZanuZika

Playstation 4 - Europe Server CP 116
Dominion Nightblade - Zanuki