The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[NA][PC] Niche Guild [Chaos Realm] **Recruiting**

RanDaMan
RanDaMan
Soul Shriven
Welcome to [Chaos Realms] informational forum post!

What do you mean by Niche Guild?
Chaos Realm strives to complete game content with little to no add-on assisting you in every way, and immerse ourselves in the lore of ESO. Games are meant to be immersive and if an add-on takes away from that or helps in my adventure to supplements my lack of ability to progress then so be it. Overall we stray away from using add-on that make the game easier. Lets go back to the basics of how mmo's where meant to be played.

Are we Casual, Balanced, Hardcore?
[Balanced]
We want to enjoy ever part of ESO in a unique way. From the casual grind and lore to vet trials. We know when we must get serious in order to defeat a dungeon but at the same time we will have fun doing it. I don't believe in the "you gotta be this level and have this gear in order to join this raid" If you want to try why not. I understand we may not complete it due to lack of dps or cp points but its all about the experience you have trying to get their. DPS meter add-on that tells you what your ranking in is a no-go. Why? Well if X player is doing 100,000 dps and Y player is doing 20,000 you will have that mindset of "well if Y player was better equipped or higher level we would succeed so whats the point" or even worse the "get good mentality"

Can anyone join?
[YES]
Granted I understand ESO has been out for awhile, and that many people have completed a majority of game content or have at least seen a majority of it. So with that being said if your looking to have a different experience in ESO and try those dungeons/trials without those add-ons apply and give it a shot.

Will their be events?
[YES]
We plan to have events in the near future once we get an established member base. In our discord channel we have a text room meant for posting any event ideas you have. Then we will create a poll and have members within the guild vote on what events will take place for that week/month. Everyone in the guild should have some kind of input in what direction we take. Also we got some pretty cool ideas for events!

Do we have a Guild Hall?
[NO]
Currently we do not, but we will 100%

Do we have a Guild Trader?
[NO]
I would love to eventually get one. It's definitely a future goal for us!

Is Discord Required?
[YES]
It's 2020 who isn't using discord, and if your not familiar with it we will help you out! Discord allows us to schedule events, raids, post memes and so much more!

How many members do you currently have?
[11 and growing]

NOTE: I understand we can't force you not to use Add-on or websites to guide/help you in your journey in ESO, but we do want you to try your best to be as organic as possible within the guild.

Guild Link
|H1:guild:735693|hChaos Realm|h
Copy and paste this in game, and it will take you right to our Guild Info page In game.

I hope to see you in game and good luck on your grand adventure!

Times I'm Online: 8:00 p.m - 12:00 a.m CST / Weekends I'm usually online earlier.

Contact Info:

My Discord: https://discord.gg/ruHxY5q {If you have any issues getting the ESO role within discord DM me and I will fix that}

Mail: @IAmRanDaMan

Character Name: 'Wish Bone
Edited by RanDaMan on August 31, 2020 10:56PM