The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random normal bug - low levels cant travel in when CP players are part of group

Myrddin1357
Myrddin1357
✭✭✭
Last three days I've had the same issue with a lvl 20 character. When I q for random normal and I get any CP player in the group, I get an error message saying my CP is too low when the party is formed. Even though we are all queuing for normal dungeon. Travelling to player already in dungeon doesn't work at all - nothing happens, not even an error message.

First day, everyone else was CP and I was the only under 50. Eventually they kicked me from group so I could avoid the penalty but I still got the 15 min penalty. Last two days, it has been mixed party and all the non cp players had the same issue and could not port in to the dungeon. Whether you get kicked or leave the group, you end up with the 15 min penalty.

I was solo queuing as tank in each of the cases.

• Myrddin1357
    Myrddin1357
    ✭✭✭
    I'm playing on the PC NA server (couldn't edit my earlier post)
  • Cordelliah
    Cordelliah
    Soul Shriven
    I had this happen to me once yesterday. Can't travel to player. It just doesn't work. Relogging didn't help. I got a bunch of odd error messages when the dungeon started (when you are supposed to port in).