The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

suggestion to continue improving collections

JoStoic
JoStoic
✭✭
I like the changes to the pets and mounts in collections thank you for paying attention to this!!! I feel like exotic needs to be broken out again (maybe magical and non magical exotic?) but other than that, it looks good to me.

But as someone who bought the body marking pack to give all the base options as a collection, I need more distinction in that part too.

I thin the best solution is to

1)move the whole appearance section into the the OUTFIT STYLES location,
2) change the title of the page to "Appearance"
3) Have the following major titles, Armor Outfit Styles, Weapon Outfit styles, Wardrobe (For hats, costumes) and Style parlor (Adornments, hair styles, markings, and skins)
4) We would leave personalities and emotes in the collections tab under "expressions" or something similar.

The goal here was to mimic the crown store and preserve most of the of the intuitive bits of the existing system.

But if I had my way, I'd also move major adornments out of style parlor, and put it into wardrobe, but I'd also want that to mean that the adornment color is dye-able, and no longer tied to hair color.

Lastly, We need to also divide out mementos my first idea would be event, general achievement, crown store, and public dungeon but it feels like some groups would still be prohibitively large once we got all the collectibles. Or maybe it could be by divided by race faction or dlc. So like, event, aldemeri dominion, daggerfall covenant, Elsweyr (north/south). I don't know how it would look try some things out.

I the whole collectibles window would also benefit from maybe a second or third drop down filter, that changes based on the category you select. I could see for the mementos window being divided into, "casts light", "interact with players", or just allow people to select based on the theme. The purpose here is to further narrow whatever primary categories you choose above.

I know lots of others have probably also suggested things like having a favorites option in the collectibles window, I'm only mentioning it here just to add my vote to the importance of it.