Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/08/28

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located just outside Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Elsweyr Sarcophagus, Lunar Champion 4,000g
  2. Elsweyr Gate, Stone Arch 4,500g
  3. Elsweyr Sarcophagus Lid, Lunar Champion 7,500g
  4. Elsweyr Altar, Dark Moons 20,000g
  5. Elsweyr Gate, Garden 25,000g
  6. Elsweyr Gazebo, Ancient Stone 100,000g
All 56 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

About the Vendor
https://youtu.be/GnmYE5eN5OI
Edited by BenevolentBowd on August 29, 2020 12:01AM
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4B6yVDy.jpg
    Vr9snz2.jpg
    aotKkLI.jpg
    JRFoJik.jpg
    BUrqusz.jpg
    DG6qeAN.jpg
    57TG8PE.jpg
    gemH1oy.jpg
    TI2iwpM.jpg
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: atronach trader, attunable stations (have 17/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I'm spending money this weekend!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • General_Zeranth
    General_Zeranth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does the Garden Gate open and close?
    Xbox - NA

Self confessed Master Angler title chaser.

Titles Earned: 10/∞
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the Garden Gate open and close?

Yes
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: atronach trader, attunable stations (have 17/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks you two! LOVELY stuff!
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!!
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nice posts as usual. a special thanks to both of you.

Edited by Girl_Number8 on August 29, 2020 4:49AM
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    25k for that tiny little Gate!?!

WTF Where!?!

And it's specifically fit to that Archway so make that 29.5k. That is some ridiculous nonsense. Who is pricing this BS!?!

You can buy that Elswyer masterwork Gate off Guild Trader For less than half the price and covers twice the space.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »

WTF Where!?!

And it's specifically fit to that Archway so make that 29.5k. That is some ridiculous nonsense. Who is pricing this BS!?!

You can buy that Elswyer masterwork Gate off Guild Trader For less than half the price and covers twice the space.

Right?? Who would buy such a ridiculously overpriced thing?

*hides the four gates and archways I bought*

They really are exactly what I needed for the structure I build in the Moonsugar Meadow property, don’t judge me 😳
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WTF Where!?!

It's only 25k and we're sitting on millions of gold.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a nice selection for people who are missing a few pieces to complete their Khajiit home or camp. But as many have said, if you're looking to start a Khajiit style place, you'd be better off just buying The Elswyer package (if you have $$$) or shopping vendors for good deals on stuff you can't make yourself.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WTF Where!?!

The "Luxury item" vendor sole purpose is to be a gold sink.
    There are every week items for 100k an some peeps buy it.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    poor Zanil he gets kicked out into the cold with not even a tent to keep him warm.

SHAME ON YOU ZENIMAX :D
    Edited by kaisernick on August 29, 2020 2:27PM
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ooo this one does not care about prices. He has gold, and they has wares. Is ideal.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
    GM of Imperial Gold Reserve trading guild (started in 2017) since 2/2022
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nukk3r wrote: »

WTF Where!?!

The type that buys designer brands just for the logo. It's obscene.
    You can just give me your gold if you're looking to spend it... just a suggestion!
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want that gazebo but I only transferred to pc recently have have no gold. Oh, the cruelty! lol
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nukk3r wrote: »

WTF Where!?!

The type that buys designer brands just for the logo. It's obscene.
    You can just give me your gold if you're looking to spend it... just a suggestion!

Hmm, buy a nifty structure and gate that fits perfectly into it oooooor give it to some rando complaining about luxury furnishing prices. Tough choice 🤔
    Also, we ain’t all gold millionaires, I just like to splurge every now and then (probably why I currently have less than 500,000 gold in the bank 😆 )
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoolielulu wrote: »
    I really want that gazebo but I only transferred to pc recently have have no gold. Oh, the cruelty! lol

Right? But do those Western Skyrim dailies, if you can. Sell duplicate furnishing plans, they have gotten me like 350,000 gold in a couple of days. Wish I was so lucky starting out on my original XBox account
  • AshfieldLad
    AshfieldLad
    ✭✭✭
    Already seen 2 gazebos in GT for 250k 😂, man let it leave the furnisher first, these people 🙄
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »
    poor Zanil he gets kicked out into the cold with not even a tent to keep him warm

And wasn't he supposed to have an assistant now? I saw none?

@Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire