The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Roaring Opportunist cooldown tracker

Olupajmibanan
Olupajmibanan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi,

I am looking for an addon that is able to track cooldown on Roaring Opportunist.

Addon called "Roaring Opportunist" is able to track only one instance after a heavy attack. But you need to do two separate heavy attacks to affect 12 people. However, sometimes you can't do two heavy attacks in a row and there is bigger time frame between each of them. That's the situation where the addon mentioned above fails. You know when the set will be ready on the first half of the trial group, but tells absolutely nothing about the second half. I need an addon that informs me about the cooldown on whole group and not only 1 half.

Is there such an addon please? Thanks for suggestions in advance.
Edited by Olupajmibanan on August 28, 2020 10:40AM